Composite Structural Engineer
This is an excellent opportunity for a talented engineer to get involved in development of an innovative compressed-air energy storage system. The Composite Structural Engineer will possess a high level of creativity and innovation along with a solid understanding of composite structural design and analysis methods. He or she will design, analyze, and support certification testing on an all-new family of high-pressure composite storage tanks.
• PhD or Masters degree in Mechanical or Civil Engineering with 3- 5 years of relevant industry experience
• Solid understanding of the mechanics of composite material systems
• Proficient in finite element modeling of both metallic and composite structures using
ABAQUS, ANSYS, or NASTRAN
• Knowledge of characterization and testing methods for composite and polymeric material systems. Able to prepare test plans and coordinate testing.
• Knowledge of composite fabrication and modeling methods, especially filament winding and wound composite structures
• Hard-working and highly motivated with a strong drive for results
•Excellent writing and communication skills
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com